Products & Services
In critical sectors, new applications and systems must be intensively tested before deployment to guarantee that the system and built-in fault-tolerance mechanisms are working as expected. Ensuring the system responds appropriately to unusual or exceptional events is a problem that requires something more than traditional testing. Fault Injection is the solution and csXCEPTION performs like no other program.
Used by space agencies around the world, csXCEPTION uses advanced debugging and performance monitoring hardware features, available in common processors, to inject faults and monitor the activation of errors and their impact on the target system. csXCEPTION can test systems in exceptional field situations and worst failure scenarios. It spots weak points and provides feedback for correction or redesign. Systems can be evaluated under realistic conditions, with minimal intrusiveness and reliable validation of fault tolerance mechanisms.
More information about csXCEPTION can be found at http://www.csxception.com/.
- Automated fault-injection tool
- Supports product certification (dependability and RAMS)
- Professional environment for performing fault-injection based tests
- Performs fault-injection regression with no effort
- Increases confidence in the product and assures compliance to requirements
- Product Performance, Stability, Reliability, Availability and fault tolerance
- Software Implemented fault injection (SWIFI) with limited intrusion
- Scan Chain Implemented fault injection (SCIFI) with minimum intrusion
- Fault injection in source code (C and Ada)
- Fault Injection in binary code possible
- Fault Injection in Sparc, PPC and x86 architectures
- Adaptable to other architectures in reasonable times
Interested to know more?
Please download the csXCEPTION flyer.